11/14/11

Thanksgiving is Coming - And So is the Help

With less than 2 weeks to go before Thanksgiving, I thought I would try to help out a few of you with some helpful hints and tricks I've learned along the way. You will love some of them, some you already know and maybe you can pass along some of your own as well! FRIDAY (my normal food/recipe day) I will post the Thanksgiving Dinner Hints and Helpers.


It's not finished yet, BUT here's my first hint: No need to buy a fresh turkey. I'll save you a ton of money and make it taste better than fresh. 

Personally, I would love to buy a pasture raised, organically fed turkey, but not at $50-100. I just can't wrap my mind around that. So ... until we have the new farm and are raising our own, this is one area I go cheap and make it taste like a million bucks!

So, stay tuned. Tomorrow I'll put out more tips and tricks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment