4/2/10

I love our Open Barn events

It never ceases to amaze me at how much fun I actually get to have during our Open Barn events. In thinking about it though, it makes sense ... I get to do what I absolutely love, with my dear, sweet hubby for people who adore coming out to the farm and learning, touching, feeling - hands on stuff. I - we - love to educate people about farm life.
Even though we have a "small" farm in the 'burbs, it is a model of what can be done on a very small piece of land. We know that it is just prepping us for that larger farm we will someday be able to run our full farm operation on.
Today's the last day of our Open Barn Week. We're tired and joyful at the same time. There just isn't anything better than hearing both young and old go on and on about how much fun they had and how they enjoyed themselves here at our little farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment