2/14/10

Morning Coffee

Happy Valentine's Day! Making coffee early this morning, in robotic mode, made me think a little. I don't know about you, but I can hardly clear the brain fog until I've had a nice hot cup of coffee. Our summer interns think it's so funny, they regularly take pictures of me and my coffee as well my coffee cups around the farm. I'm not a black coffee kind of girl though...it has to be doctor'd up. Cream, sugar, ahhhh. French Vanilla creamer? You bet!

The funny thing is, I'm a morning person most of the year! I love getting up when it's still quiet around the house and the farm. Smelling that fresh, sweet dew on the grass in the spring. Not only does it smell good, it is pretty as well. Everything still and quiet. That is until Elsie Rose gets a hint that there is a body moving around and not feeding her. We used to call her our little "Property Watchdog". We have since come to realize that, if hungry, she will whinney at anyone she thinks she can trick into bringing food her way. Those horses. Such characters!
Here are some questions to start your day with...

Do you drink coffee? If so, what is your favorite: Brand? How to drink it?


What do you do to get going in the morning?

What is one fun thing you have planned for this Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment