10/14/07

Been a while!

Wow! It's been a while since I've been on here and updated! So, Mr. Ole boy is doin good... man, he still amazes me daily. He's just so gentle and kind... Tina is away for training, and probably will be for the next month or two. I hear shes lookin pretty good. Elsie is good. She's taking care of both babys for now. Shes starting to get her pot belly again ^_^
Babys are both doing great. Both fat and happy. Sveena actually had colic almost two weeks ago. She recoverd quickly. Stuff around the farm is coming along. My parents were working on fencing today, and my mom actually got hurt. A T-post fell and hit her right on the head. She now has 9 stiches. We got a baby kitten a few days ago, and shes ganna be our little mouser. Thats all I can come up with for now, considering I'm running on only a few hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment